Tsm aquatics concerning

awwinterfall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
263
Reaction score
119
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
I have 2 pending orders since June and July. I have tried contacting them and the last I hear was a week ago.

I tried calling Saturday's. When they are supposedly open and no one picks up.

I just sent a text and an email. Will update with a response.

This is very concerning because I have had positive experience with this vendor on multiple occasions
 
I just got a follow up. They are in the process of obtaining my remaining fish because they didn't make the quarantine.

I'm happy to get an update
 
I just found out that my account was deleted without notice . They never refunded me nor sent my fish. Very disappointed.

I will try calling Saturday. Not sure what is going on.
 
Unbelievable. They lied that my orders were fulfilled.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230112-232343_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-232343_Chrome.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_20230112-232331_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-232331_Chrome.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20230112-232318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-232318_Chrome.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 189
This is their new website owned by Rob m coral
 
Apparently, I'm not the only one
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230112-232814_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-232814_Chrome.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 173
Any suggestions of how to get my money back?
 
I just wanted to follow-up and say that I got the fish they promised. They refunded what they could not get.

Thank you!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new