Tube anemone help

Davey-Jones’-Locker

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
98
Reaction score
65
Location
Lake Mary
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have searched here and other forums and am looking for tips/help in getting a small tube anemone (ceriantharian) to move
Problem: I have a small pink and blue tube anemone that has found a hole through a small piece of live rock. I am currently doing a new aquascape and trying eradicate all the anthetlia that has taken over the entire tank and attached itself to his rock and tube. I can pick up the rock and see his whole tube without any issue. I have even turned the rock sideways and exposed his tube in an attempt to get him to move. Suggestions?

7AB01280-2FA3-4BE7-8223-F1EAF191D3FD.jpeg
 
Additional photo
 

Attachments

  • 7BD03DD7-EB07-481D-BEB3-A62E72244061.jpeg
    7BD03DD7-EB07-481D-BEB3-A62E72244061.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 42

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new