Tubing for BRS 1.1ml pump keeps splitting

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
8,185
Reaction score
3,302
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two BRS 1.1ml dosing pumps for alk and ca. I used the tubing that came with them and for the most part they work well. But the tubing on my alk pump keeps splitting where it screws into the pump, causing the pump to lose the syphon. This keeps happening on the intake side only. The other tubing has always worked fine. Has anyone had this issue and come up with a solution? Here’s a pic of what I’m talking about:
 
I'm sensing an image...
AA42E74A-7F9E-45A4-AF8D-CACAB6B71016.jpeg

There you go! There was a glitch when I tried to post before. This is the only tubing that splits under the screw.
 
Bump. The tubing on the input side of the alk pump keeps splitting where it attaches to the pump. This is the only connection where this happens. Maybe @ReefSquad can help?? Thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new