Tulips are Blooming!!!

mfdrookie516

Certified Redneck
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, Ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to a local arboretum (Lexington Cemetary) and found the most beautiful tulips I've ever seen. Wanted to share. I know the pictures aren't great, but for someone who has about 2 months of experience with a DSLR and beginner equipment (T3i and 100mm macro lens), I'm pretty happy. I'll add that the ONLY post processing was cropping and converting to jpeg.

IMG_1983.jpg


IMG_1988.jpg


IMG_2054.jpg


IMG_1965-Copy.jpg


IMG_1970.jpg


IMG_1993.jpg


IMG_1976.jpg


IMG_2028.jpg
 
Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. I have had my dslr for a few years now and still learning on it. Will be a whole new ball park when start photographing my tank once I have it going. Have to say really like the third picture down the color and the pattern of the flower are just beautiful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new