• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 3155 ATO

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aries426
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aries426

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
East Greenwich, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought it a few weeks ago and used it for a few days but my plans have changed and I no longer need it. I wiped everything down and packed it back up in the box. Comes with everything and it worked 100% perfectly.

This is not the nano version, this model has 2 sensors.

I paid just over $200 for it new, I'm asking $130 shipped.

I accept PayPal.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1402619127454.jpg
I have it all boxed up. I can post a pic of the box.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new