Tunze 3155 Pump Tubing Adapter

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichWise73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Messages
4,910
Reaction score
7,209
Location
Fawn Grove, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the tubing adapter on the Tunze 3155 pump available for sale anywhere? I looked on Tunze’s website but don’t see it listed. Mine cracked earlier and water was spraying out of the side. I have turned the pump off for now and have ordered a replacement pump, since I couldn’t find just the adapter for sale.
 
I believe that the pump is one piece. Can you epoxy the crack and use one of them for back up?
 
Is the tubing adapter on the Tunze 3155 pump available for sale anywhere? I looked on Tunze’s website but don’t see it listed. Mine cracked earlier and water was spraying out of the side. I have turned the pump off for now and have ordered a replacement pump, since I couldn’t find just the adapter for sale.
Hi there @RichWise73 ! Can you DM me a picture of what you are referring to? I try to help @rvitko
out as much as possible with Tunze USA when he is traveling (he is in Germany right now for Interzoo). :)
 
I pick-up some clear tubing from Lowe's, but don't remember the size. it will fit over the Tunze pump fitting
I got a replacement pump and swapped the adapters so I didn’t have to rewire the pump. Now I have a backup in case one of the pumps I have fail. I just wish you could purchase the adapter separate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new