• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 9004 DC Skimmer

Simon Reefing

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
641
Reaction score
293
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! I have a Tunze 9004 DC Skimmer bought on July 19th, 2020 new from BRS. Used it on a 30 gallon long but upgraded to a waterbox so I no longer need it. Took skimmer apart and thoroughly cleaned it. Will post pictures later tonight. I have a QT tank that I recently set up. There is nothing in it, just put salt in today. Will send a video of it running on that tank today. $150 shipped. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new