Tunze 9430 problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
1,191
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,today I installed my new Tunze 9430 skimmer.
well, I don't understand that skimmer. I'm sure that it's excellent but for me right now its annoying.
I attached 2 videos to this post. please help me to tune it right
.
 

Attachments

  • 20220717_124135.mp4
    7.5 MB
  • 20220717_150114.mp4
    12.1 MB
The venturi air intake is under water. It is also in too deep of water. It should be raised up by at least 2 inches.
 
Last edited:
so It should be above the water level ?
 
o.k ,thank you !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new