• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze customer service

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

McArcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a fair number of threads where people write to complain about issues they have had with a product or a company's customer service.

This is not one of those threads.

After an incredible experience with one of the greats of customer service, I felt the need to post here to give props to Roger (@rvitko) at Tunze USA.

I recently had a problem with the body of my 9004 skimmer. I emailed Roger about it and I had a new body within a week. For some reason, one of the magnets would not stay attached to the new body, so I emailed him back. Instead of sending me another of the same or giving me a run around like some vendors sometimes do, Roger sent me a new prototype body that they have not even started selling yet. It solved my problem and works great!

Thanks Roger and keep doing what you do! You have made a loyal customer for life.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze is great with their CS!!

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought allot of tunze pumps and Roger has always been there leading the way to ensure I had a great experience with my product. Really like their service and products.

top notch.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back