Tunze nano 3152 setup help Biocube32

  • Thread starter Thread starter Themastaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Themastaa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
153
Reaction score
232
Location
Millville,NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be setting up a nano 3152 ato in my biocube 32. Not sure where I should put the water sensor, would it best in a rear chamber? Also how hard is it install? In my mind, water changes are going to be annoying to get it set back up correctly
 
I would place it in the last chamber. I also run a tunze nano on my qt tank it is super easy to adjust if needed.
 
Place the sensor in the chamber where your return pump is located, along with the tube feeding in your fresh water source. I’d place the in feed tubing as high above the water line as you can, to avoid the chances of syphoning.
 
Place the sensor in the chamber where your return pump is located, along with the tube feeding in your fresh water source. I’d place the in feed tubing as high above the water line as you can, to avoid the chances of syphoning.
How deep should I submerge the float sensor?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new