Tunze Osmolator 3154 Connection Difficulty

Patrick Cox

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
86
Location
Lexington, KY
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the old Tunze osmolator for over 10 years. Never had any issues with that one. Earlier this year I switched to the new 3154. And I have had a lot of challenges with this one. It is very difficult for the sensor to be recognized. If it gets unplugged, for tank maintenance for example, when I power on the Tunze, it constantly flashes purpose and I can't get it to be recognized. Anyone else struggle with this?

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new