Tunze Osmoloator 3535 ATO

Welcome to R2R Jordan
ezgif-2-87e260e22b7f.gif
#WelcometoR2R

While I don't use that ATO personally, I have heard nothing but good things about it :)
 
1B733C2C-C391-41FE-86F3-CF9E3E7564BB.jpeg


i have used them in the past and they are horrible compared to a high quality ato from spectrapure. the pumps are junk usually need replacing every few years. but, i hate any ato that doesn’t use a peristaltic pump. if you buy one i hope you have success though!
 
Ive got the 3155 and once I learned how to get it started it has worked flawlessly. It's only been a few weeks though so I can't say as to how reliable it is long term.
My issue with the start up was I was trying to plug it in with the optic sensor under water. Once plugged in the unit automatically runs for 15 seconds. If the optic sensor starts out under water it won't register a change and continue filling until the float switch is triggered. The optic sensor doesn't actually know if it is above water or under rather it reads a change. Just make sure the sensor is above the water line when plugged in and after the 15 second start up run you can move it down to the depth you want.
IMG_1967.JPG
 
I purchased the Tunze Osmolator after asking for the best ATO and then after researching I got it

It’s been completely reliable in over 2 years so I can highly recommend it and would purchase another without hesitation

And welcome to R2R as well!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new