Tunze Power Heads

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,749
Reaction score
2,770
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Due to the location of where I want to put this I cannot fit my MP60s or MP40s where I need to place something. Tunze’s will work perfectly. I was looking at the 6255 Eco, but the only place I see that has it, or so they say, is Aqua Cave and I have never purchased from them. Has anyone used this pump? And has anyone ordered from Aquacave? Are they good?

Does anyone have experience with 6125, 6255 and the 6105? I have a 8 foot peninsula and want to move water about 6-7 foot. I have 2 stream3s and 3 closed loops plus 2 returns. I’m just looking for a little more punch down the center until I have to start playing with my center loop manifold.

I’m currently getting 23k GPh or 75 times display turnover. Just need a tad bit more down the center.
 
Second to aquacave being legit. They used to have sales taxes calculated into the advertised price which can be a substantial savings if they still do that. I don't have any pump listed but I have an old 6115 that has been bulletproof for so long I can't remember when I bought it. It runs non stop in a brute with live rock now. I also have a nano which has been running for years as well. If tuze newer stuff is close to the quality of the older units I would not hesitate to purchase.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new