Tunze Wavebox W/ (2) 6080.50 Magnets

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveOhh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a tunze wavebox setup, but it won't work for the setup I had it intended for. It has been in the tank for 1.5 weeks. Don't wanna hassle returning it. $500 shipped to your door.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new