Turbelle Nanostream 6095 FS x2

tsav87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2016
Messages
688
Reaction score
788
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
207936.jpg


I have two of these for sale. They were used for about 6 months. I am missing the front grills, AKA algae magnets.

Asking $100 SHIPPED (lower 48) Per Powerhead.
 
1 pump pending.
 
1 pump sold! 1 left!
 
Sold!
 
I’ll get both pumps in the hands of UPS on Monday and send a tracking number to each buyer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new