Turbo Snail eggs?

ReincidentReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
46
Location
Brasília-DF, Brasil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my zoanthus is not opening 100% the last fews days, I thought maybe because of too much light so I've put it on a little shadowed area, right next to where the bigger clown sleeps. This morning I woke to these on the frag base:

1736428621751.png


Are those turbo snail eggs? Clown eggs? I don't think they are clown eggs since the clowns are too young and recent on the tank (my tank is 2 months old). I hope it's not something unwanted haha.

I have as CUC Nishi snails, turbo snails and hermit crabs (small ones and yellow legged ones).

Thanks.
 
Nope, not Turbo eggs. Turbo Snails spawn I believe.
Thanks for the reply, I agree with that. I also noticed a couple of white spots on the zoa, could this be related?
1736433892247.png

As in the image, the zoa is not opening 100% and is pointing upwards.
 
Thanks for the reply, I agree with that. I also noticed a couple of white spots on the zoa, could this be related?
1736433892247.png

As in the image, the zoa is not opening 100% and is pointing upwards.
Doesn't look like Zoanthid Pox but Google it and see if that looks like zoa pox.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new