Turn off email notifications?

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pretty much have a R2R tab open at all times and have no need for email notifications. Really clogs up my inbox. I seem to have everything set up so I don't receive emails, is something wrong? I only get emails for replies to my own threads, but it still clogs up my inbox
upload_2018-11-3_18-8-41.png

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you recently turned off the "and receive email notifications" options, it will only take affect with new threads. All threads prior to your turning it off will still trigger an email. You you could unsubscribe to those and it should stop emails for the prior ones you unsubscribe to. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.

OP
OP
Oscaror

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you recently turned off the "and receive email notifications" options, it will only take affect with new threads. All threads prior to your turning it off will still trigger an email. You you could unsubscribe to those and it should stop emails for the prior ones you unsubscribe to. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.
Thank you! I didn't get an email for this thread but I was getting non stop emails for my unique inverts thread (which I made before unchecking), so problem solved.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this as well as the ignore option are some of the best features of the forum!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back