Turn off email notifications?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,600
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pretty much have a R2R tab open at all times and have no need for email notifications. Really clogs up my inbox. I seem to have everything set up so I don't receive emails, is something wrong? I only get emails for replies to my own threads, but it still clogs up my inbox
upload_2018-11-3_18-8-41.png
 
If you recently turned off the "and receive email notifications" options, it will only take affect with new threads. All threads prior to your turning it off will still trigger an email. You you could unsubscribe to those and it should stop emails for the prior ones you unsubscribe to. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.
 
If you recently turned off the "and receive email notifications" options, it will only take affect with new threads. All threads prior to your turning it off will still trigger an email. You you could unsubscribe to those and it should stop emails for the prior ones you unsubscribe to. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.
Thank you! I didn't get an email for this thread but I was getting non stop emails for my unique inverts thread (which I made before unchecking), so problem solved.
 
this as well as the ignore option are some of the best features of the forum!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new