Turtle's Miniature Moray Menagerie

Tried to feed squid today. Started with tongs, he looked at it, but never showed interest. No head shaking, no excited look on his face.

Put it on the clip, the shrimp has found it and is chowing down.

20180313_150203.jpg
 
Maybe the mollie doesn’t go in the rock work so he can’t catch it? Guessing most of the other fish were sleeping in the rocks where he was able to corner them.
 
As lethargic and apathetic as he's been... I could put 40 mollies in there and it wouldn't make a difference.
 
I'm half tempted to get another moray, maybe competition will spur his appetite... I don't have room for that right now tho.

I'm going to do another large tomorrow and see if that helps anything. Parameters have been spot on. It's not copper or metals in this tank, the shrimp and snails have been fine the whole time.

If all else fails, next week my QT will be empty. I'll move him over there and start treating with metroplex and kanaplex in the water for internal parasites. I've tried two doses of prazipro in tank with no results.
 
Maui has made the journey back into my Deep Blue Sea. This is back to being a boring frag tank that needs more frags and racks....

20180315_071653.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new