Tusi's tank thread

One of the nicest on the site !
 
Nice and simple. I like it. I stopped using carbon and GFO and just have socks, skimmer and a fuge and that seems to work best for me. I do water changes every 7 to 10 days.
Yes same thing with me I have an algae reactor instead of a fuge.
 
How's this beautiful reef doing? It's our Reef Of The Day!
 
All I can say is spectacular tank and biuld.
 
Love everything about this tank. Truly artistic to be able to take all the corals out and place them back in and look natural. Not easy to do.
 
Wow that's beautiful! I hope to have a tank that nice in the coming future.
 
This tank is ridiculously amazing. In hindsight what are the top three things you would have done differently from the beginning?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new