Tusi's tank thread

Apologies if this is already somewhere in the thread, but do you run GAC/Carbon? If so which brand? And how often are you doing water changes, and what percentage? Many thanks and keep updating this awesome thread. :)
 
Apologies if this is already somewhere in the thread, but do you run GAC/Carbon? If so which brand? And how often are you doing water changes, and what percentage? Many thanks and keep updating this awesome thread. :)

Hi Sahin sorry for a late reply, I missed it. I run carbon in a bag in the sump, phosguard in a bag in the sump and then I run Rowa Phos in a reactor and change all three once a month but not at same time. I do 30 gal water change per week that's like 20 % I think based on how much water volume is truly in the tank.
 
Hi Sahin sorry for a late reply, I missed it. I run carbon in a bag in the sump, phosguard in a bag in the sump and then I run Rowa Phos in a reactor and change all three once a month but not at same time. I do 30 gal water change per week that's like 20 % I think based on how much water volume is truly in the tank.

Thats is very useful. Many thanks. :)
 
Sorry guys for not staying on top of my tank thread. Been busy with no time to spare. Here are some pics before I re do my whole tank over cause it got to full and no room for any thing left.
 
IMG_4152.JPG
 
Lighting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new