TUXEDO TOPHAT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Occie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Occie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Baton Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share our Tuxedo Urchin that picked up a live tophat…a piece of our Rainbow Clove Polyp 😅!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3091.mov
    22.9 MB
I had an urchin in our tank that always carried gsp around.
 
I bought one. It died in a week , no idea why. I bought another same ting so keep us posted please. I like them , and want to know what the problem was
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new