TUXEDO TOPHAT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Occie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Occie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Baton Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share our Tuxedo Urchin that picked up a live tophat…a piece of our Rainbow Clove Polyp 😅!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3091.mov
    22.9 MB
I had an urchin in our tank that always carried gsp around.
 
I bought one. It died in a week , no idea why. I bought another same ting so keep us posted please. I like them , and want to know what the problem was
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new