Tuxido urchin - suppliments?

Heychanelle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I have a tuxido urchin, it seems to be doing really well but I can't find any info on care other than the basics. Do I need to suppliment with anything such as calcium, trace elements etc? (Last water test calcium was 500).
Even though it seems perfectly healthy I always worry about it (I'm always convinced something's going to go wrong with my tank ). Also do you recommend any brands for suppliments?

Thanks advance,Heres a pic
IMG_20190515_172330.jpg
 
Just don’t let nitrate levels get high and keep good water conditions. No special supplements are needed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new