TV

Elementalj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
2,126
Reaction score
2,065
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's gotten to be with me that the only thing I ever want to watch now is the weather Channel.

Anybody? Bueller?
 
Yes! Yes I do! It's been on since I got home, and I haven't seen ONE political ad! LOL!!!
 
Move to a state where it doesn't matter like Marylandistan. Pretty much no political ads at all. Would be a waste for anyone to run ads here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new