Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
241
Location
SAn Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reefers stuck watching the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 tonight?

I am currently at AMC Mercardo, Sunnyvale. HELP.

If you are watching BD Part 2, then I am sure you are familiar with the story.

Who is your favorite character?

Mine is Alice (******* vampire).
 
I saw it earlier. I don't have a favorite character though. All I can say is they sure threw me for a twist in this last movie.
 
Yes, you are right.

My wife read the book and she was like "that part wasn't in the book." but it sure made the end exciting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new