• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Acro Pkgs For Sale

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hagios

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
273
Reaction score
554
Location
NorCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some colony picks may be viewed on instagram @ norcalra

PACK 1-$550 shipped.
TSA Fruity Pebbles
20251018_095610.jpg

Joe's Mango Garden
20251018_095555.jpg

Miyagi Tort
20251018_095410.jpg

Bali Slimer
20251018_095406.jpg

818 Tangerine Sky 🍊
20251018_094313.jpg

5th Alarm Corals- Mistletoe
20251018_094300.jpg

RRC Twizzler
20251018_094232.jpg

Tgc Starry Nights
20251018_094129.jpg


PACK 2-$550 shipped
TSA Fruity Pebbles
20251018_095559.jpg

Joe's Mango Garden
20251018_095603.jpg

Miyagi Tort
20251018_094238.jpg

Bali Slimer
20251018_095427.jpg

818 Tangerine 🍊 Sky
20251018_094307.jpg

5th Alarm Corals-Mistletoe
20251018_094224.jpg

RRC Twizzler
20251018_094122.jpg

CRT Delight
20251018_095616.jpg
 
Last attempt to sell as pkg deals. Lowering price to $350. Buyer to pay shipping. Shipping from zip 95650.
 
I've had some interest but no committed buyers yet. I think the shipping cost may have scared them off. I'm located west coast...so shipping anything to the midwest or further will run between $80-110 using a third party shipper like Pirateship. I'm willing to split the shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new