• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Kamoer x1 dosing pumps

Item Price
$80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hardcorn77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
117
Reaction score
46
Location
Fergus Falls
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these new around a year ago and used them off and on for about 4 months. Always connected to the app and I never had any issues with them. I’m a bigger fan of the BRS dosers with a timer setup. Looking for $80 shipped for the pair. I don’t use PayPal but I can do Venmo and send it as goods so you’re protected. I will ship the cheapest through usps that provides tracking.

IMG_4641.jpeg IMG_4642.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I bought these new around a year ago and used them off and on for about 4 months. Always connected to the app and I never had any issues with them. I’m a bigger fan of the BRS dosers with a timer setup. Looking for $80 shipped for the pair. I don’t use PayPal but I can do Venmo and send it as goods so you’re protected. I will ship the cheapest through usps that provides tracking.

IMG_4641.jpeg IMG_4642.jpeg
SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new