Two little fishes contacts?!

Netta Fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying I contact two little fishes in hopes to get a part for a reactor all week with no replies from any messages that I leave... Has anyone had this problem or possibly a diff number to try?

Thanks
 
I may have my companies mixed up, but I'm pretty sure tfl went out of business?
 
Like I had stated, I may hve the companies mixed up. I knew that there was a company that was importing illigally and I thought it was TFL, excusse me for being incorrect. It was a simple confusion.
 
Like I had stated, I may hve the companies mixed up. I knew that there was a company that was importing illigally and I thought it was TFL, excusse me for being incorrect. It was a simple confusion.

No harm. the web site is still up but no response from anything anyone have a preference on the next best media reactor?
 
They aren't the quickest to respond in my experience either...give them a week or so more. (They operate under a more traditional manufacturer-retailer model than what is de riguer....where they expect you to buy and get support like this from a retailer - the place where you bought the reactor. They will respond, but they are presumably busy making widgets. ;))

Just in case you haven't already tried, a local retailer (or one of their suppliers) should be able to get something like this for you without too much trouble.

All IMO/E. :)

-Matt
 
Last month I emailed tlf asking for the elbow fittings for the top of my reactor. they emailed back and asked for my address. A few weeks went by with no response so I emailed back and they never got back to me, but a couple day ago an envelope came with the parts in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new