Two little fishes contacts?!

Netta Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying I contact two little fishes in hopes to get a part for a reactor all week with no replies from any messages that I leave... Has anyone had this problem or possibly a diff number to try?

Thanks

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have my companies mixed up, but I'm pretty sure tfl went out of business?

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I had stated, I may hve the companies mixed up. I knew that there was a company that was importing illigally and I thought it was TFL, excusse me for being incorrect. It was a simple confusion.

OP
OP
Netta Fish

Netta Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I had stated, I may hve the companies mixed up. I knew that there was a company that was importing illigally and I thought it was TFL, excusse me for being incorrect. It was a simple confusion.

No harm. the web site is still up but no response from anything anyone have a preference on the next best media reactor?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have gone avast if I had more space, but I like brs reactors b/c you can mount them and maintain them with ease

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They aren't the quickest to respond in my experience either...give them a week or so more. (They operate under a more traditional manufacturer-retailer model than what is de riguer....where they expect you to buy and get support like this from a retailer - the place where you bought the reactor. They will respond, but they are presumably busy making widgets. ;))

Just in case you haven't already tried, a local retailer (or one of their suppliers) should be able to get something like this for you without too much trouble.

All IMO/E. :)

-Matt

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest dealing with a retailer that carries TLF products.

Have you tried emailing TLF? Here's their contact information, although this does no good if you've already exhausted these means of contact.
Two Little Fishies - How to Contact Us

kevantheman35

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last month I emailed tlf asking for the elbow fittings for the top of my reactor. they emailed back and asked for my address. A few weeks went by with no response so I emailed back and they never got back to me, but a couple day ago an envelope came with the parts in it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back