• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two MP40QDd 300$ each plus shipping

Item Price
300$ sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Pmez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
229
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello,

I am selling 2 MP40s QD and möbius ready. Both lightly used. Upgraded to gyres
Both is great condition and in original boxes with all parts and extra.
Asking 300$ a piece plus shipping.

Thanks
IMG_1054.jpeg
IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1051.jpeg
 
Bump. Few messages but no one confirmed
 
Bump 550$ shipped for both.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new