• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Spot Bristletooth Tang

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Two Spot Bristletooth Tang. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try taping a mirror to the front glass. I have a purple, a mimic and a Kole tang all in my 120 gallon 4x2x2 tank. The more aggressive fish will usually chase its reflection for 3 days and then the aggression goes away. If you’re really looking to sell it then good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
adittam

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try taping a mirror to the front glass. I have a purple, a mimic and a Kole tang all in my 120 gallon 4x2x2 tank. The more aggressive fish will usually chase its reflection for 3 days and then the aggression goes away. If you’re really looking to sell it then good luck with the sale.

Yeah, I think I could make it work if I really wanted to, but if I can find him a better home, I'm going to.

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I think I could make it work if I really wanted to, but if I can find him a better home, I'm going to.
My Kole tang is the nasty one. Just pulling the fish from the main tank for a few days and reintroducing them with the mirror trick could help too. Anyways goodluck either way. Beautiful fish.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back