Two stacks and a dendro

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three shots from a recent visit to Midwest Saltwater.

18-image stack
mwswarcoral18stack01.jpg


12-image stack
mwswarcoral12stack.jpg


1-image stack
mwsdendro01%7E0.jpg
 
You are The Man when it comes to pictures... If you're ever in So. California, wanna trade some lessons for frags? :nerd: Great stuff.
 
I need lessons bad...

My wife got me a Nikon D90 for my b-day last year. I hoped it would just automatically take pics like that. It doesn't. I am very jealous of your pic skills. Thanks for sharing.

Dave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new