Two Year old Red Sea max 250

clownfish999

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn Park Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a pic of a red sea max 250 had for 2 years and been thou one move , Just starting to grow again
 

Attachments

  • 20131203_181624.jpg
    20131203_181624.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 877
Great job very beautiful!
 
Nice! Do you have any closer pics of the inhabitants? What lights are you running?
 
I'd rate it a 8 on overall
6 on uniqueness
9 on planning
9 on how much I'd enjoy looking at it on a regular basis.

I love the clowns, zoas, and sps. I just am not a fan of the look of a mixed reef as much as ones that are more strict one type of coral, but then again I rate your tank much higher than mine. Mine is a 5 or below on everything. I am mad about crashing mine when I moved to Nashville.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new