Tyree $500 Efflo vs. Original $500 Efflo

  • Thread starter Thread starter mnswreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mnswreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
mn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title said it all. I'm very confused about $500 efflo. The Tyree $500 Efllo and the Original $500 Efflo are the same or different? If they are different, what's the different? How can you tell? I read a lot of threads/posts here and I see a lot of members here own one or both of them. So I hope you guys could chime in and teach me new thing.

Thanks in advance.
 
So you're mean they are the same? They're somehow look different to me. Some of them have the blue tips and some have a purple tips ( Based on few posted pics that I google). :-)
 
remember than diferents conditions and ligthings could result in diferents color scheme for a same coral, and diferents cameras could result at diferents color apreciations!!! finally there are imposters corals.
 
as far as i know, i agree with Ian. there is only one. and like felipe said, there are innumerable conditions that could change the way the exact same piece looks in diff tanks.
 
Read the story on Tyree's site if your want the history. Ian and Jose are correct.
 
Go for Greg Carol's ultimate efflo and you won't be disappointed. I have only seen one picture of a close representation of the 500 efflo since Roland and that was Kip's mini colony. Mine is nice but nothing like that original shot.
 
Go for Greg Carol's ultimate efflo and you won't be disappointed. I have only seen one picture of a close representation of the 500 efflo since Roland and that was Kip's mini colony. Mine is nice but nothing like that original shot.

Yes, I did contact GC about his Efflo. But no reply yet. I know in Feb., there is fellow here can get a hold of few frags from GC. I'm also PM him to see if he can get me one.
 
And I did get one Tyree $500 Efflo from ddiver when he frag his beautiful colony. But sadly, it was DOA after shipping. So he said he will replace another frag for me but I have to wait until the last week of Sept. because he will be out of town. I can't wait to get a replacement of $500 Efflo. Too long for a wait.......
 
Greg doesn't ship corals...

Exactly.Have to be in cali or at one of his shows!Go to Reefapalooza,Greg puts that on and brings stuff.Its a big show.I will hopfully be trying to attend the next one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new