• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Bubblegum Monster COLONY - 50 Eyes ?!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
2,639
Reaction score
81
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright we are selling one of our nicest pieces in the tank, our main BGM Colony. When I say colony I mean it. This colony is like 50 Eyes. Lights are out and I forgot to take pictures of it today. I will get pictures tomorrow. We have a sick tank in our mind that we want to buy and its not cheap. Becuase of this, we are selling it. This colony has been growing for about a year and a half.


Because of the size of this piece we can not guarantee it because it can't be replace. It will be professionally packed

NO TRADES
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

$3000 Shipped
$2900 Shipped
$2800 Shipped
$2700 Shipped

bgmcolony.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ive seen this in person and it looks every bit like the picture. A very nice and large piece!
 
I'll send you a 8" chalice disc and you can grow it too 100 eyes :p
 
LOL, 8" disc, thats awesome.

It's on a 3" disc
 
$2700 Shipped

Last drop before going on Ebay. The bidding war can fetch this much ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new