• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Frag Combo Pack - Don't miss out!

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
363
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tyree Frag combo - WYSIWYG!​

SOLD
Fedex overnight! (styro box, heat packs if needed, and 4mm bags)​

  • Tyree Bubble Gum Monster Chalice 4+ eyes (new eyes popping up)
  • Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice 2 eyes​
_-27.jpg





_-2-14.jpg



+
These Freebies!​



Watermelon Chalice
WatermelonChalice.jpg



5 Captain America Palys
_Mobile.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think I see a total of what will be 9 or 10 eyes on that BGM! Great pack!
 
Still available!
 
Last edited:
I just added a freebie Watermelon chalice!
 
I just made the deal even better. This is madness!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new