Tyree pink lemonade? Yes or No

  • Thread starter Thread starter TK_KW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
1,587
Location
Southern Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#reefsquad #Reefsquadleaders

Does this look like tyree pink lemonade to you?

Screenshot_20200211-190247_Messenger.jpg
 
no looks different. T PL is nice in it's own right, what you have there is nice too.
Friend of mine said same thing, that it doesnt look the same, but need a sps expert to weigh in, as I've been told its pink lemonade, but also have my doubts
 
Interesting, I should ask to see a photo of the colony, might help for what it is
 
Montipora. Hydnophora, potentially but you have to provide a picture in daylight, please.
 
Wow my colony of Tyree PL has never looked that hairy. I’ve gotten the deep pink polyps to come out and the yellow tips but never that level of polyp extension.

54A5034C-A7FA-4ACC-8832-0ABE8F94F650.jpeg
 
whatever, get out of here, "Mr. Expert"!!! no one asked you!!! LOL

Yea well I didn’t get the one I had directly from Tyree so I wouldn’t know what his looked like anyways. I haven’t seen many lookalikes for this coral have you guys?
 
Hard to tell with that much blue but very similar
 
Thats a very cool frag , and I will say is this is a frag of legit TPL , and another pic of something very similar looking / growing to your pic in same lighting. TPL first
20200223_114542.jpg
20200223_114554.jpg
 
Здравствуйте. Я думаю, что это выглядит как родной

Translation provided by R2R moderation:
Hello. I think it looks like a native

5DE47BA4-A391-4076-9FC6-44F45A5E614F.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new