Ugh!!! Good day gone Bad...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank2379
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tank2379

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
177
Location
Aurora, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well today was a good day... I left work early to surprise my wife with
Flowers and to go out to lunch and dinner later for our 7 year
anniversary... Well this is were it gets bad... I look over to my Tank
and notice my Ecotech Smartwave Driver was not where it was suppose to
be, come to find out it fell into my auto topoff bin
headwallblue.gif
. I have a cover for it and normally have it covered but last night I filled up some RO water and forgot to cover it.
debi.gif
.



I called up Ecotech to see if they would do something for me since the
sticky part of the Velcro gave away that they provide. They didn't
really do anything but say it's not under Manufacture warranty which I
can understand, so now I have to buy a replacement EcoSmart Drive....
Does anyone know if they offer replacement warranty for this type of
stuff?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new