Uh whaaaat pls help

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
1,218
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a vid but ot woult upload.
Its 2 small tenticals? There thinner then my hair and was picking up and tossing around my sand (larger grain) and digging i guess. I mean they grabed and tossed them. Yellowish in color and comeong out of a old hermit crab shell. Pls help
 
Did the feelers look like this
spionid_worm.jpg
 
Yes there a pale yellow though, and it does look like its pileing sand infrount of where its comeing out of.
 
Sounds like a spaghetti worm. I've got some with yellow-gold tentacles as well. They reach out to capture detritus and uneaten food, which they reel in for dinner.

~Bruce
 
Sounds like a spaghetti worm. I've got some with yellow-gold tentacles as well. They reach out to capture detritus and uneaten food, which they reel in for dinner.

~Bruce
Agreed, depending on where they pop up they are harmless. I have had some take up residence in a zoanthid colony, they would irritate the zoas and keep them closed.
 
Agreed spaghetti worm and the can be found all over the place and do bother some of you sensitive corals but I've had them in the middle of Monti colonies that showed no problems with them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new