Ultimate Fishroom Build 40 FT x 17 FT

I think it will. I have a water heater in my fish room, which is also vented outside. I have to run soda lime to my slimmer, and use kalk to keep my ph from dropping way to low.

It will be interesting to see than. My plan is to add a split unit for cooling. So if i see that I will add a spilt unit for cooling and heating and use gas heater as backup heat.
 
It will be interesting to see than. My plan is to add a split unit for cooling. So if i see that I will add a spilt unit for cooling and heating and use gas heater as backup heat.

I'll be doing the same, but so far heat in this colder weather hasn't been an issue, thanks to the lights. But if I have to leave the door to the fish room open for another summer my wife might move me out there... lol
 
I'll be doing the same, but so far heat in this colder weather hasn't been an issue, thanks to the lights. But if I have to leave the door to the fish room open for another summer my wife might move me out there... lol

Haha. I got my room in the garage so no worries with the wifey.
 
Following - love these types of posts!

JovialSereneIndianelephant-small.gif
 
Decided my first tank for the fish room will be the Water Box Peninsula 6026. Don't have a plan for where i am going to place it yet in the room. It was on sale with free shipping so decided to jump on it.

Peninsula 6026 tank.JPG
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new