• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultra Corals - Zoanthids.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Brandon and Holly.

I love their corals.

The live stream they do is awesome!

I’ll only say one thing, expect smaller frags, BUT they are all super healthy and they have been growing the majority of their stuff out. So this means that those frags should thrive in your tank. I’m gonna post some pictures.

I received another order from them today.

I believe the majority of my gonis have come from them. The majority of my acans, all of my favias, and the majority of my zoas.

They are a great company and great people to buy from.
IMG_0439.jpeg

And yes I realize I have a problem….not enough tanks
IMG_0434.jpeg
IMG_0440.jpeg
IMG_0441.jpeg
IMG_0448.jpeg
IMG_0449.jpeg
IMG_0450.jpeg
IMG_0468.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg
IMG_0469.jpeg
IMG_0471.jpeg
IMG_0470.jpeg
IMG_0472.jpeg
IMG_0474.jpeg
IMG_0492.jpeg
IMG_0503.jpeg
IMG_0507.jpeg
IMG_0506.jpeg
IMG_0528.jpeg
IMG_0543.jpeg
IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 72 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 9.0%
Back