Umm HI

Bumblebeereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i have been working on my first reef tank since February 2018, kinda took it slow at first just research then finding deals on equip. I decided on a 75g deep blue reef ready tank and somehow ended up with a 75g sump lol, that i built myself... hence the 6 months to get water in it. its been a long ride so far and already learned a few lessons before i even got rock in the tank lol. At this point i have tunze turbelle 6055 x2 and a reef octopus return pump, forget what model, a carbon/gfo reactor, x2 radion xr15 pro with diffuors and a vertex omega protein skinmmer and marine pure block in sump as well... with some cheato. x2 ocelliarius and a hippo tang, x3 emerald crabs and a starfish. 5 trochus and 12 nasarius plus a goby of some kind and a shrimp friend for him. Corals are minimal but i have 1 zoa 1 birdnest and a frogspawn with 75 lbs of reef saver dry rock... I'm sure im headed for disaster but its SOOOOOO fun... anyway hi everyone and let me know if it sounds like a bad setup. And nice to meet you all! would have joined and read some stuff on here sooner but i didnt know this existed at least not to the capacity i find it at now that i finally visited the website!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (6).gif

Back