Unanswered threads???

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 pages of questions? What 5 pages? I only see 3 B)

In an absolutely and completely unrelated note, I wonder how many notifications I'm waking up to today....

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'm knocking a few here and there ,i see you getting them,prob is some month old :( panther grouper,op's 1st post 11/20..op last seen 11/24 :( ,lets get this cleaned out ,and hope it does not happen again;)

anthonygf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I just wanted to point out to everybody that if you click the 3 horizontal lines in the top left of your screen (at least on my mobile version) there is a section for unanswered threads that I think needs more attention.

I've seen quite a few posts on there (alot of them from first time posters) that are simple to answer yet get overlooked and forgotten.

Anyways that's my new favorite section to explore, hopefully you guys will do the same!
Thank you for caring! I just answered one.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been answering some. Trying to hit a page a day.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
think were down to 13 ;Facepalm we'll get there;)

M

Max_nano

View Badges
I went straight to the oldest stuff in the unanswered and it’s not too far back! But I did feel weird trying to give advice to someone based on info that was a few weeks old. But it doesn’t hurt to help anyways

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Holidays all ,just want to give a shout out to all ,lovin it ,stand em, up ,knock em' down!! :cool: kudos to all,not listing all ,Kenny,too many,but one i'd like to single out;) @Ron Reefman..been seeing you there a lot lately;Happy
thanks all"two thumbs up emoji":cool:

M

Max_nano

View Badges
Woah, only 2 pages! Less posting around the holidays or more awareness of the unanswered threads tab on the menu?

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Holidays all ,just want to give a shout out to all ,lovin it ,stand em, up ,knock em' down!! :cool: kudos to all,not listing all ,Kenny,too many,but one i'd like to single out;) @Ron Reefman..been seeing you there a lot lately;Happy
thanks all"two thumbs up emoji":cool:

I just couldn't allow posts older than 5 to 7 days remain unanswered. So I just asked if they ever found what they needed, or gave them a bump and most then got replies.

And thanks for noticing!

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
great job ..i have been soo busy..just skimming and pulling out the emergency ones,as best i can..
but looked now ..only a page and a quarter,and seeing others being pulled atm..;Woot;Woot;Woot
again..GREAT WORK GUYS/GALS...;Happy

OP
OP
xxkenny90xx

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great job ..i have been soo busy..just skimming and pulling out the emergency ones,as best i can..
but looked now ..only a page and a quarter,and seeing others being pulled atm..;Woot;Woot;Woot
again..GREAT WORK GUYS/GALS...;Happy
Same here, working longs days but doing my best. I swear there was 5 pages yesterday, only 2 now, so I'd say the crew has been hard at work! Keep it up!

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been doing a lot of the work in the unanswered posts. I help where I can. Sometimes I'll just do a 'bump' and then add a comment. And if it's more than a couple of days old, I'll just bump it.

The thing I find interesting is that a post can hang out there for 2 or 3 days with no replies. I bump it and then it gets 2, 3 or more replies. I just find it curious.

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I check it every morning and try to go after anything that is more than 'yesterday' old. That usually gets it down to 2 pages (in the morning).

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
great job all..:cool: i went at one point today ..was only 6 ;Woot;Woot;Woot:)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back