Underwater video

you will need to pick up a flat lens online to get clear video underwater:nerd:

Where can I find this? I have heard about it, but could not find any.

Nice videos, I also am a gopro owner, they are really awesome!
 
Google gopro flat lens and look for the oculus lens
And yes I do have a wrx great cars wish I would not have gotten turbo with the gas so high now
 

Attachments

  • GOPR0184.jpg
    GOPR0184.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 139

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new