Unidentified Aquatic Object

Jipolley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
47
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this in my sump this morning. It hasn't moved in the past hour and a half. A friend of mine thinks it is a sponge. Any ideas?

IMG_7219.JPG
 
I dont know what these are but i have them in my tank and they’re harmless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new