Unidentified Auto top off?

You're going to need to post a link or a photo of the ato if you want some advice about it.

Edit: Ublock thought it was an ad. They are good for a few days but not long term.
 
I do not own one, but in theory it should work well and not mess up. Same principle as a dog water bowl inhave that is going on 10 years now and 0 issues. While I know not the same thing, gravity/siphon setups like that are pretty fool proof.
 
I do not own one, but in theory it should work well and not mess up. Same principle as a dog water bowl inhave that is going on 10 years now and 0 issues. While I know not the same thing, gravity/siphon setups like that are pretty fool proof.
hmmmmhm........wonder if i should go this route instead of the usual..

thanks! im surprised this wasn't in the hobby back then
 
I’m not entirely sure. But I think @sixty_reefer might be using one of these for their automated phyto dosing.
I could of saved a few bucks if I new of this, I end up paying a bit more for a rebranded product.

to the op: gravity is fairly reliable as mentioned before, I guess it will depend on your tank size and evaporation. I wouldn’t be very comfortable having a fairly large bottle mounted on the rim of the glass. Long term a pump and a hidden reservoir will be the best solution to keep salinity stable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new