UniqueCorals R2R LIVE SALE announced! Jan 27th 11am PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What do you want to see in the sale? (pick 2)

• Duncan Coral

Votes: 41 13.5%
  • Zoa/Paly

Votes: 83 27.3%
  • Large Acro Colony

Votes: 88 28.9%
  • UC Limited Release Frags

Votes: 140 46.1%
  • Triton ICP Test

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • Value Frag Packs

Votes: 114 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petroinmd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should or can you refresh the uniquecoral website ? Or do u have to use the link from here?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rainbow acan $40
1.5" ultra scold $100
2" golden yellow cyph $45
2" neon organ pipe coral $25
2" trumpet coral $10

https://uniquecorals.com/collections/live-sale

KM-1half-rainbow-acan-40.jpg

KM-1half-ultra-scoly-100.jpg

KM-2-golden-yellow-cyphastrea-45.jpg

KM-2-neon-organ-pipe-coral-25.jpg

KM-2-trumpet-coral-10.jpg

Sgolden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill come back in a couple hours. A bit frustrating! No they didnt answer all questions regarding shipping modules not being implemented! I bought one but it hasnt been " fullfilled " . SO I have to pay $ 20+ shipping for each item at checkout ? or does it go away after first purchase?

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we get a refund on our shipping pack?

My laptop is acting up an my good mouse is at work. The website really isn't set up well for this. You have to keep selecting the same things over and over to get to the checkout page and none of the buttons are conveniently located. I'm sure this would be fine if I had a gaming system and a lager screen, but this is just too frustrating to bother with.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill come back in a couple hours. A bit frustrating! No they didnt answer all questions regarding shipping modules not being implemented! I bought one but it hasnt been " fullfilled " . SO I have to pay $ 20+ shipping for each item at checkout ? or does it go away after first purchase?

Sorry about that, just select "Live Sale Pre-paid" shipping selection, for free shipping on the order

coweyes298

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I got charged 2 x $25 shipping for the first two live sale order. Later order didn't seem to apply any shipping fee. But they should be able t0 adjust it later.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, there was a shipping module related glitch earlier that has been fixed. When we receive your order we will refund you the additional charges you paid.

Noahs Home Zoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we get a refund on our shipping pack?

My laptop is acting up an my good mouse is at work. The website really isn't set up well for this. You have to keep selecting the same things over and over to get to the checkout page and none of the buttons are conveniently located. I'm sure this would be fine if I had a gaming system and a lager screen, but this is just too frustrating to bother with.
In the same boat...I already saw the one I wanted and had it in my checkout box, but by the time I tried to finalize on paypal it said it was already sold. Having to fumble with the ship date is rather bothersome. And the objects not going away after sold out, and the new items popping up randomly between them. Love the specimen, and they all look really clean, but they need a better platform for auctions.

Back