Unknown cell ID

pookie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
196
Reaction score
94
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have whatever these are on my sandbed and they are everywhere. I already posted this on macks dinoflagellates group and was told they dont know what they are... this was taken at 250x zoom. Anybody seen or know what these or are they are toxic and possible treatment?

20260219_181124.jpg 20260219_181127.jpg 20260219_181130.jpg
 
I have whatever these are on my sandbed and they are everywhere. I already posted this on macks dinoflagellates group and was told they dont know what they are... this was taken at 250x zoom. Anybody seen or know what these or are they are toxic and possible treatment?

20260219_181124.jpg 20260219_181127.jpg 20260219_181130.jpg
Here under microscope not sure why it was posted without the video...
 
1000015850.jpg
1000015859.jpg
they seem to die and "split" open after about 15 minutes under the scope as there is no movement anymore all
 
How old is the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new