Unknown creature ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pkunk35
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
1,988
Reaction score
1,053
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea. Anyone?

[video=youtube;uzr75mEYeN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzr75mEYeN4[/video]

If you look closely there is a second clear-ish looking one on the bottom of the screen towards the end of the video. I have them both alive and in a jar clipped to my tank, doin water changes on it. Since the capture I can spot two in the jar but they are both clear now. Any thoughts on ID or if they are safe to put back in the tank?

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Man that thing is creepy!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • 116491a9-4ce1-47c0-86b6-7514.jpg
    116491a9-4ce1-47c0-86b6-7514.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 152

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new